Skip to product information
1 of 4

Cotton Tie-Dyed Print Comfort Socks

Cotton Tie-Dyed Print Comfort Socks

Regular price $16.00 CAD
Regular price Sale price $16.00 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

our new tied-dyed pattern cotton socks are perfect for both men and women! With a size of 18.5 cm for the foot and a sock length from the heel of 19.5cm, these socks are designed to fit comfortably on your feet. Made with 70% cotton, these socks are soft, breathable, and sweat-absorbent, making them perfect for the spring season. The remaining 30% of the sock is made with other natural or non-synthetic materials to enhance durability, stretchiness, and shape retention.

Our socks are designed with a tied-dyed pattern, adding a fun and unique touch to any outfit. With 10 different color tones to choose from, you'll find the perfect match for your personal style.

These medium-thick socks are perfect for any occasion and are built to last. The anti-friction design ensures that your feet stay comfortable all day long.

Upgrade your sock collection with our tied-dyed pattern cotton socks today!





Free Size

Care information

View full details
  • 📦 Free Shipping

    Order over C$80 with Free Standard Shipping.

    Order below CA$80 "Standard Shipping" Flat Rate C$10.

    Shipping Speed: 15-30 Days;

    The flat rate of C$20 for fast shipping (4-10 days) only applies to products that are categorized under Creative Corner & our Eco Corner Silk.

    *Shipping is calculated at checkout.